Competitions & Prizes
Mote Park Photography Competition 2017
There are 3 categories available to enter:
Wildlife - send us your photos of the wild animals, plants and insects you’ve spotted in Mote Park
Landscape - enter a photo of your favourite views in Mote Park
Seasons - the park is constantly changing throughout the year. Send us your photos that capture the best of each season
Terms & Conditions
- The competition runs from 1st March to 31st August 2017
- Maximum of ONE entry per person, per category each month
- All images MUST be taken in Mote Park and must be your own work
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants may enhance the picture to make it brighter or clearer, but not manipulate the content. Maidstone Borough Council reserves the right to exclude any image it believes may have been excessively manipulated.
- All entrants must obtain permission of any people featured in their entries, or a parent/guardian if children under 18 are featured. This should be via a consent form (available here) which must be presented to Maidstone Borough Council on request.
- The competition is not open to employees of Maidstone Borough Council or The Mall Maidstone.
- By submitting your photos, you give permission for Maidstone Borough Council and The Mall Maidstone shopping centre to reproduce your images in publicity, promotional and advertising material.
Entries should be emailed to: email@example.com with your name, a contact phone number and the categories you wish to enter.
All entries will be available to view and vote for on the Mote Park Facebook page. Two entries per category, per month will go through to the Final.
Overall winners in each category will be announced in September.